The ultimate end of season football event
20-23 June 2024
The Ultimate Tour returns for the seventh time to the 5* sporting paradise of La Manga Club. The event will take place between 20-23 June 2024 with rugby 7s (men’s and ladies), football 6s (mens) and netball (ladies) competing alongside at the ultimate end of season tournament for your club or corporate team.
GUESTS OF NOTORIETY
As part of our awards dinner, we have a former professional footballer or match official to present prizes and hold a question and answer session with our teams.
In the past six years, we have been delighted to welcome, amongst others, Dave Bassett, Lee Hendrie, Paul Walsh, Lee Martin, Darius Vassell, Seth Johnson and former Premier League referee, Mark Halsey.
This year will be no different and whilst we won’t know who will attend until much nearer the event, be assured the changing room stories and Q&A will leave you in fits of laughter!
The Ultimate Tour has been held annually (with a 3 year break for COVID-related travel disruption) at the 5 star sporting-paradise of La Manga Club in Murcia, southern Spain. Built in 1972 as a single hotel and leisure complex, the club has rapidly expanded to over 2,500 private residences beautifully blended within the three championship golf courses, 28 court padel and real tennis centre and FC Cartagena training base.
In addition, La Manga Club offers 2 cricket wickets with a multi-lane training facility, a sports city with 5 football / rugby pitches and 5 netball courts, a gym, countless outdoor swimming pools, a 5 star hotel and over 35 bars and restaurants. You truly get a world class experience at La Manga Club and with the resort situated just 30 minutes from the nearest airport (Murcia) and only an hour from Alicante, La Manga Club is accessible from the UK in under 3 hours.
Morning – Free time to enjoy the resort facilities
17:00 – Captains briefing
18:00 – Final airport to resort transfers
19:30 – Welcome party begins. Venue release in spring 2024.
22:00 – Headline DJ Set. Artist release in spring 2024.
02:00 – Welcome party ends.
11:00 – Exhibition netball match.
12:00 – Tournaments begin with initial league seeding competition.
17:00 – Day one fixtures complete.
Evening – Free time to enjoy the resorts facilities.
09:30 – Day two fixtures begin with second league competition followed by knockout.
17:30 – Day two fixtures complete.
20:30 – Awards dinners. Venues release in spring 2024.
22:30 – Sunrise party begins.
00:00 – Headline DJ Set. Artist release in spring 2024.
04:00 – Sunrise party ends.
07:00 – Airport transfers begin
- Initial squad entries must be an even number.
- Additional players / supporters are allowed but only in even numbers and maybe accommodated separately (if accommodation has already been confirmed).
- A reduction of 1 player / supporter is permitted (for example, reducing the squad from 10 players to 9 players) but one initial deposit of £100 will be retained and a single person supplement is now payable (see below).
- A reduction of more than 1 player / supporter will result in a loss of the initial deposits of those players and may incur an additional charge of £250 per withdrawn player if accommodation has been confirmed. For the avoidance of doubt, should a squad reduce from 10 players to 8 players, two initial deposits of £100 (£200 total) will be retained plus two additional charges of £250 (£500 total) may be levied on the team.
- We do not require individual names of players / supporters.
- Each additional night is £40 per person.
- A single person room supplement of £40 per team per night may apply for odd numbered squads and where team members stay differing lengths.
- £100 per person deposit (min £600 to secure your team place) with the final balance not payable until 8 weeks before departure.
- Booking subject to terms and conditions.
The Ultimate Tour is a trading name of 8 Sports Management; a UK registered company (company number 0756772). As such, all bookings are subject to 8 Sports Management terms and conditions. For more information about 8 Sports Management, please click here. For information about how we process your data, please click here.